Camp Specialties™ Chalet
The Camp Specialties™ Chalet is an expedition quality tent totaling 100 square feet. It has special design features for holding CampTime® cots, tables and stools. These features include; steeper side walls, double layered tent floor, and two vestibules. The Chalet holds 2 cots, 1 table and two stools.
- The Chalet sets up fast. It only takes a couple minutes to attach the tent to the poles. The tent hangs from the poles with quick-release snap hooks.
- The freestanding inner Chalet is 68 square feet: 98" x 98" square. Two door vestibules each add 16 square feet for a total of 100 square feet. There is a lot of room to outfit 2 cots, 1 table and 2 stools.
- The Chalet has steeper side walls so that cots/tables/stools can be snuggly pushed up against the tent walls to save space.
- The Chalet's rain-fly has two vestibules. Each vestibule provides an extra 16 square feet for holding stools/chairs/gear outside the main tent under the tent fly.
- Either vestibule door can be set-up as a sun shade awning. The door is supported by shock-corded aluminum poles that are included.
- The floor is two layers thick to provide increased puncture resistance and easy clean-up because the top layer unhooks for removal.
- The tent poles are high quality, light-weight shock-corded 7001-T6 aluminum. 7001-T6 means the aluminum has been hardened/tempered and "cold drawn" for exact tolerance with maximum strength.
- The Chalet is a 3+ season tent with extra strength to allow it to handle some snow. Just look at the pictures with 2 inches of wet snow on its fly.
- The Chalet is 60" tall, high enough for easy entry but low enough for wind stability.
- The Chalet has 8 windows and vents and each one has netting.
- All seams on the rain-fly and floor have been seam sealed. Stress points are double tacked and reinforced.
- The Chalet includes- poles, stakes, lines, pockets, and a storage bag. Total weight is 16 pounds.
- In Quality, function and strength, the Chalet is an incredible deal.