Blue Mesh Roll-a-Cot® 74"x28"x15", standard size since 1989
74" long ! Good length for most users 67" to 74" tall. Two leg-frames provide firm back-support because this standard Roll-a-Cot® has 3 tubes on each side that telescope together to form an incredibly strong side rail with no joints. 250 lb rated capacity and it fits most smaller tents. We have been in continuous production on this RC74" cot since 1989.
28" Wide ! Great for most users under 72" tall. Bend your legs and sleep curled-up for warmth. Fits over the wheel wells of a full-sized pick-up bed with plenty of storage room below.
15" Tall ! Good compromise for smaller tents and pick-up beds and ease of entry.
2 leg frames ! Each leg-frame is12" away from the cot's end, leg frames are 48" apart from each other. This standard cot fits over the wheel well of full sized pick-ups. Put 2 of them "side by side" in the back of a full sized Pick-Up and a aisle of 6" remains. If you own a reduced length pick-up bed, see our 67"x28"x15" Roll-a-Cot® that we call "Green Little IBex" or Blue-Mesh 67".
Roll-a-Cot® is made with our unique "1000 denier" blue-mesh fabric for its fast drying characteristics that river-runners want and need. In addition our blue mesh fabric has less stretch than other cot materials because there are 2X warp yarns compared to its 1X weft yarn. Its the 2X warp yarns that are used to support the user from "rail to rail". Stretch is further reduced because the 1X weft yarns require only half the "up-down" weaving strokes on the loom, resulting in half the number of "zig-zags" in the warp yarns. Less "Zig-Zag" in the warp means much less stretch across the width of the cot that supports the user.
Roll-a-Cot® includes carry/storage bag ! This RC74" cot includes a carry-pouch that doubles as a convenient hang-pouch on the cot's rails for organizing night-time gear like flashlight, maps and water bottles.
ROLL-A-COT® is COMFORTABLE:
- No End Bars to bump your head or feet,
- Top Firmness Adjusters for a firmer sleeping surface,
- 15" height fits inside most tents, cot height makes easy egress and provides lots of storage space below.
- Handy Carry/Storage Pouch.
ROLL-A-COT® IS COMPACT: The cot folds in half and rolls-up to fit inside its own carry case/gear pouch. At only 10 lbs, the RC74" Roll-A-Cot® stores and carries easily!
ROLL-A-COT® IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA:
- The aluminum frame is constructed with 1.5" diameter sliders, 1.25" diameter side rails and 1" diameter leg-frames that are internally reinforced at all stress points including hinges and rail connections.
- The fabric is a made with heavy duty 1000 denier polyester yarn that is individually coated with PVC, then the yarn is woven into fabric and then heat-set for strength and long life. This "blue mesh" is our unique trademark for the best river running cot ever made and with its instant drying characteristics.
- All hardware is grade 5 steel (hardened alloy steel) and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Valley WA USA.
SPECIFICATIONS: Set-up size- 74"x28"x15" with 2 leg frames, Rolled-up size- 37"x5"diameter, 250 lb capacity, 10lbs weight, Royal Blue Mesh fabric, aluminum legs. Patent #5109556
Fitment specs for standard Roll-a-Cot® "RC74" to fit your Van or PU : All four side-rail mounting holes are located 12" from their closest side-rail end. Each pair of side-rail mounting holes (on same side-rail) are located 48" apart from each other. Leg tips touch ground near 28" apart. Contact email@example.com regarding adjustments that may be possible at extra charge.
We Also Recommend
Green Reduced length Ibex Roll-a-Cot ® (67"L x 28"W x 15"H), with sleeve for your air mattress
Green polyester Ibex Roll-a-Cot®, 74"L x 28"W x 15"H with sleeve for your air mattress
Standard Roll-a-Chair® with 19" seat height: Best for use with full-size tables and best for users 68" or taller