Roll-a-Cot® assembly and video instructions
Roll-a-Cot®- assembly and video instructions:
- Remove all cot components from carry-pouch by pulling them through the top openings of the pouch, at either side of the pouch's handle.
- Unroll & open the cot fully on the ground. Examine the side rails and confirm that you understand how the cot rail sections are connected together via additional slider-sections as shown in the pictorial above.
- Slide the 1.5" diameter "slider tube" toward the middle of the cot to engage both 1.25" diameter rail tubes as shown on the diagram "Slider Tube in red".
- Open the leg frames and engage the adjusting stud of the diagonal into the hole on the vertical leg. Insure that the wing-nut is screwed away from the end of the threaded stud and close to the aluminum tube. Do not remove the wing nuts from the stud, they are installed correctly at the factory and we designed them to spread the side rails apart for firmer sleep support.
- Wrap the Hook-Loop tape around the rails to hold the leg frames into the rails and attach the carry-pouch to the hook-loop as shown on the diagram above. The carry pouch now will functions as a night storage pouch for flashlight and water etc.
- For your sleeping comfort, adjust the wing nuts to push the rails outward for firmer sleeping comfort.
See video below for the Roll-a-Cot® assembly instructions:
Or Click Here: http://youtu.be/Y019LlpT0aQ
See video below for the PVC-FREE Roll-a-Cot® assembly instructions:
Or Click Here: https://youtu.be/WpmJOLt9zrc
Three Sizes of the Camp Time® Roll-a-Cot®:
Or Click Here: http://youtu.be/FRyoc4pAIE0
Testimonial : "I have spent almost two years sleeping on your cots (in skiffs off the So.Cal Coast)....and they are superior to anything else,,,Brad, LA Cal.
Extra Comfortable: Roll-a-Cot's exclusive "top tensioning system" allows firmness adjustment with a twist of a wing nut. And because there are not end bars, you will enjoy Roll-a-Cot's firm comfort without banging your head or feet.
Strong and Portable: Roll-a-Cot's exclusive "3 tube side rail system" includes a third tube in each sleeve that "telescopes" the other tubes together for strength and portability. This "3 tube system" is so strong that Roll-a-Cot needs only two leg frames, making it the most portable cot too!
HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA: Aluminum frame is high strength alloy 6005A-T61. The fabric is a heavy duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is strong and breathable. Hardware is grade 5 steel and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Wa.
SPECIFICATIONS: Four sizes to meet your needs: All rated at a conservative value of 250lbs; Short Length Roll-a-Cot®, 67" long x 28"wide x 15"tall x 9 lbs. Standard Roll-a-Cot®, 74"x28"x15" x 10lbs, when set-up and 37"x 6"dia, when rolled-up. Wide Roll-a-Cot®, 74"x32"x15"x 11 lbs when set-up, 37"x 6"dia when rolled-up. Long&Wide Roll-a-Cot®, 79"x32"x15" x 13 lbs when set-up , 40"x 6" when rolled up , Available in Blue mesh for river runners or green-polyester with sewn in sleeve to hold your air-mat. Patent #5109556
The 4 sizes of Roll-a-Cot® above have 2 leg frames for reduced weight and bulk. CampTime® offers a 5th size cot that is 7 feet long and with 3 leg frames for 300 lbs capacity. Please see other info on this web site for our 3 leg-framed Roll-a-Cot® we call the XL available in blue mesh and the BigHorn Roll-a-Cot® in green polyester that has a built in sleeve to hold your air-mat.