CampTime® Pack Stool™
The Pack Stool™ is the Hiker's Dream:
- Only 14 ounces- Carries effortlessly with less weight than any other 17" tall stool and 14 ounces includes its own adjustable shoulder strap.
- 17" tall- Perfect height for tying boots, filtering water, preparing meals, and all other hiking/camping functions.
- 250 pound capacity- The frame is made of tent-pole aluminum that is twice as strong and half the weight of steel stools. The seat employs a 3 layer design using strong 600d polyester fabric.
- Most Comfortable Seat- The unique 3-layer seat is made by rotating each fabric layer 60 degrees apart, which makes a seat that supports uniformly and more comfortably than other stools.
- Instant folding- The 3-ply seat is flexible and easy to fold in all weather conditions.
- Made in USA, using the best materials, the best techniques and with the most pride in Spokane Valley, WA.
Open Stool size-17" tall with 13" triangular seat.
Folded Size- 22" long x 2" diameter, fits most backpacks, fits many airline carry-on luggage bags.
Weight- 14 ounces including shoulder strap. The Pack Stool™ is the lightest weight 17" stool anywhere.
Capacity- Supports 250 pounds with ease !
Frame- The Pack Stool™ is made using tent-pole aluminum (7001-T6) that has been hardened to a tensile strength of 96-thousand PSI. Hardened 7001-T6 is an aluminum alloy that is stronger than steel at half the weight.
6 ply Seat attachment points - Each seat tip is folded and triple stitched into a 6-layer leg attachment point for unsurpassed durability.