Blue Mesh, Long-Wide-Tall Roll-a-Cot®XL, 84"x32"x18" with 3 Leg Frames
84" long ! Great for taller people or room for that comfy pillow. Three leg-frames provide firm back-support over its entire 84" length. 300 lb rated capacity. The only thing you need to consider is "fitment in your tent". Wall tents work well because of their vertical side-walls. Regular tents don't normally hold an 84" cot ot because their tent walls slope so steeply they will not fit in at the 18" height level. We added The XL84" to our line-up about 20 years ago and its been a big hit for larger people. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need capacity above 300 lbs.
32" Wide ! Great for longer legs. That extra 4" makes a long-night shorter when you are comfy. Bend your legs and sleep curled-up for warmth.
18" Tall ! Almost the height of your bed, great for sitting and standing ease.
3 leg frames ! More support over its entire 84" length. End frames are only 6" away from the cot's end. Middle frame increases back support. Note that 3 leg frames have 6 legs. Because river beaches are soft, rocky, tilted, we recommend river-runners use CampTime® cot models with 2-leg-frames for leveling ease.
Roll-a-Cot® XL is made with our unique "1000 denier" blue-mesh fabric for its fast drying characteristics that river-runners want & need. In addition, our blue mesh fabric has half the stretch of other cot materials because our mesh is woven at 2X yarn on the warp and 1X yarn on the weft. This "2Xwarp+1X weft" greatly reduces stretch because the warp yarns have only half the ups/downs in their weaving process. All this means is that the "rail to rail" warp yarn is stretched out, it is substantially shorter than other cot fabric materials .
Includes carry/storage bag ! This XL84" cot includes a carry-pouch that doubles as a convenient hang-pouch on the cot's rails for organizing night-time gear like flashlight, maps and water bottles.
ROLL-A-COT® is COMFORTABLE:
- No End Bars to bump your head or feet,
- Top Firmness Adjusters for a firmer sleeping surface,
- 18" height makes easy egress and provides lots of storage space below,
- Handy Carry/Storage Pouch.
ROLL-A-COT® IS COMPACT: The cot folds in half and rolls-up to fit inside its own carry case/gear pouch. At only 14 lbs, the XL84" Roll-A-Cot® stores and carries easily!
ROLL-A-COT® IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA:
- The aluminum frame is constructed with 1.25" diameter aluminum side rails and 1" diameter leg-frames that are internally reinforced at all stress points including hinges and rail connections.
- The fabric is a made with heavy duty 1000 denier polyester yarn that is individually coated with PVC, then the yarn is woven into fabric and then heat-set for strength and long life. This blue mesh is our trademark for the best river running cot ever made and with its instant drying characteristics with a quick shaking motion.
- All hardware is grade 5 steel (hardened alloy steel) and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Valley WA USA.
SPECIFICATIONS: Set-up size- 84"x32"x18" with 3 leg frames, Rolled-up size- 42"x6"diameter, 300 lb capacity, 14lbs weight, Royal Blue Mesh fabric, aluminum legs. Patent #5109556
We Also Recommend